Wednesday, March 26, 2008

aVa and kAi again....










I had to share these photos because they are so cute. kAi always looks on guard around aVa because she crawl's circles around him. He is probably jealous she can move all around and he can't. The best one is where aVa is crying looking at kAi cause she wants his bink!! Hopefully when kAi learns to crawl he won't feel so "vulnerable" because right now he pretty much just lets her do whatever she wants to him, (she sat on his stomach the other day it was so funny). They are the cutest buddies we love hanging out with aVa KiM she is such a sweetie!

4 comments:

Paul said...

Kai looks like a little football player! When are you going to come and see me??

Kara's Party Ideas said...

kalli,
awesome! he looks too dang cute in his helmet. i love it. yes, this week works for me...now that it's almost over! i suck! sorry for the late reply! really though, anytime..just let me know.
see ya soon!

Merm said...

How fun! We still need to get together. Jathan and I are moving to California in May so we will need to do it before then!

Tiffini said...

Ryan is now going to working in the Marketing department in the same company he works for now.. just lots more money and a bigger job title. Hay Hay hasn't cut a tooth yet but I can feel all 4 right there and he has the temper and attitude to prove it haha. Kai looks so dang cute I love that kid. Has he got any teeth in yet. I mean our kids drool and i can't wait for that to be OVER!!! YUCK! Brite is doing well he's just talking like crazy and act like he's 10. LUV ya.. I'm glad we could play that dirty game too ;) ;)