Thursday, March 6, 2008

My Husband Trivia!!


Thanks for the tag Tiffini and Jorg....
1. What is his name? JR short for Jonathon Robert
2. How long have you been married? 1 year and 10 months
3. How long did you date? Almost two years this February was our 4 year anniversary of knowing eachother.
4. How old is he? 25 and counting
5. Who eats more sweets? I do
6. Who said I love you first? I did and he looked at me like what did you just say it was totally the wrong timing so I played it off and said oh I say that to all my friends I tell everyone I love them hahaha
7. Who is taller? JR by 7 inches
8. Who can sing better? Hahaha this question is awesome we both rock at singing hahah anyone that knows me knows I can't sing I think even Ashley has video of me singing when we were in like third grade I tried really hard but man I cannot sing!!! And JR sorry babe but you can't either love ya!
9. Who is smarter? OK so it depends we are both smart just in different ways.
10. Who does the laundry? I do all the laundry except for JR's work clothes he does that and nobody seems to like to fold around here lately!!
11. Who pays the bills? I pay the bills, JR works its been lovely
12. Who sleeps on the right side? JR does but he wished he had the left side
13. Who mows the lawn? We don't have a yard but JR mowed my moms lawn in the summer when Erin didn't get to it before him
14. Who cooks dinner? I do (he would help if I asked him though)
15. Who drives? It's about fiftey fiftey
16. Who kissed who first? He kissed me
17. Who asked who out first? He asked me to be his girlfriend before we went on a "real date"
18. Who proposed? JR did he was really nervous
19. Who has more siblings? JR does he has 4 half brothers and 5 half sisters
20. Who wears the pants? ME I guess I could work on that I just like things my way
I tag Linley, Merm, and Kara this time have fun!

4 comments:

Katie said...

JR cracks me up! I still laugh about that wedding video and how embarrassed he was because they were filming him questions about you. He is so sweet! I'm glad you ended up with him!!!!

Paul said...

cute- i'm glad you filled out that TAG about JR because now I feel like I know him a little bit better. I honestly don't think I've ever heard him say two words-I guess I'm not around him hardly at all though. Anyway, when my comments just say Jessica it's me.

brooke said...

Don't worry JR, we really know who wears the pants... Tom Brady....Luv ya! uh,, I mean , I say that to all my friends...

Merm said...

The "I love you" comment is hillarious. "I say that to all my friends"... cracks me up!!