Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Wedding, Mothers Day, and Kai and his BOOK...

Ok this weekend was a pretty busy one, so this will be one of the longest posts I have done in awhile. Saturday JR's cousin got married the wedding was beautiful and JR looked HOT (so did the bride)! It is not that often you get to see your husband in a tux so that was fun for me. They got married at a place in Salt Lake called Millenial Falls, we had sushi, chicken, chocolate covered strawberries and danced the night away (ok JR and I really didn't dance the night away but all the funny drunk people did)! Then Sunday was Mothers Day, I bought myself a dress the one I wore to the wedding and a new cute hat in the picture with me and Kai. Kai bought me a Willow Tree statue and JR gave me some perfume and a cute card. It was weird to have my first mothers day but it was a good one thanks J. Then just as entertainment I have to tell you about "the book". Friday morning I left Kai on the bed like I always do to play toys while I got ready, well I hear him talking to himself but he sounds ticked off he wasn't crying but he was "cursin". I walk into the room and he has a book his Auntie Erin had bought him torn up and the barn window around his leg! It was pretty cute...so Enjoy (and sorry it's so long)





15 comments:

Katie said...

You guys are one hot couple! You look awesome... I miss your face! Silly... Kai is so cute... we need to get together!

Cori Henderson said...

I loved the little video of Kai. Its adorable. I've never seen him when he's awake. You guys look awesome in those pics!!!

Tami said...

Kalli you sexy thing I am loving the pictures you look so cute. My favorite is the one with the hat's you both look adorable. And I am glad you updated your blog I think it's been like a month! Anyways love ya hon. Keep them coming.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

You look so pretty in your new dress. I love it. I also love your new hat.
Sorry we haven't got together. We have been gone. Let's try to soon.

Andrea Migliaccio said...

You look SOOO good! Love the dress! And I agree, seeing your man in a tux is too rare anymore!!!
Love your hat too... they are my favorite kind!
That's hilarious about the book! Funny how young they can get attitude!

xOxOxO

Kalli said...

Andrea and Tiffini I can't look at your blogs since you went private and you both have sent me comments and I can't respond to you cause I can't get on your blogs so if you see this email me at jrnkalli82@hotmail.com thanks girls hope to hear from you!

Jobi Niu said...

KAlli your dress is SO fetchin cute! J.R. does look HANDSOME! You go girl... You guys look so cute together! You and Kai look adorable in the hats! That is so funny about the book.. HAHAHA

Tiffini said...

i invited you. i didnt have your e-mail address. So hopefully you get it soon. I hope you had a great mother's day. You look awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Kalli, that dress is Ca-ute! Good pick.

Shari and Trent said...

Looks like an exciting weekend and I bet auntie Erin will spank his bottom for ripping up that book she gave him! :)

Linley and Austin said...

I love that dress Kalli! Where did you get it? Love the hat too! Im soo excited to see you guys tomorrow! Yeah! Hey, since the weather is warming up, we need to plan an extreme stroller walking day :)

Brad and Jana said...

Your dress was so cute! And I definatley love the hat! To bad I can't wear one I would look like a boy! LOL Kai is so cute.

Linley and Austin said...

Thanks so much for coming over last night! We love hanging out with you guys :) Thanks for bringing all that food, it was great! Let me know if you guys go shopping! See ya!

Leslie said...

your dress is DARLING!! Where did you get it?!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

kalli, hey girl! so guess what..jobi lives right around the corner from me and we never knew it :). we are in different wards but just started going to a brand new building..i ran into her in the hall. funny huh. you should come out here and we could all go to the park or somethin' with the kiddio's :).