Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Just an Update

So it has been awhile since my last post but nothing cool has really happened. Kai had his first ear infection 2 Sundays ago and then this Monday he had his first fall...lovely huh?! He was sitting on the couch (I know what you are all thinking) and Brooke brought Eli in the room and sat him on the floor and as soon as she sat him down I thought Kai is going to reach for him. So I looked over my shoulder and right as I did he was head over feet and getting ready to fall right off. I yelled and as I yelled he went right off and Brooke and I both jumped for him but we weren't fast enough. Man talk about being worried all day I didn't want him to go to sleep I felt so bad. I learned my lesson though he won't be sitting on the couch anymore, poor guy! Other than those two things he is growing well and he is healthy. I have just started teaching swimming lessons at The Legacy Center in Lehi. I teach from 4-6 pm right now and then in the summer it is a 10-1 pm schedule, and the best part about it, is that I get FREE daycare because I am an employee. I like teaching and I am glad I have this skill to fall back on especially since it doesn't require me to be away from Kai for very long but I can still help out a little. Well that is about it I am pretty boring otherwise JR is just working hard and has been busy this last week with his cousins helping get ready for one of them to get married so maybe I will post pics this weekend from the wedding. Sorry no pics this post just don't have any to share right now.

10 comments:

Tami said...

Oh how sad. I hate it when things like that happen. Brooklyn cut her lip open today and it just makes you feel so sad and worried for them!

Katie said...

That's fun you're teaching again! I don't think I could've handled teaching... I just liked life guarding! I hope you don't get that poop bacteria from swimming though!!! hehehe Hopefully it won't be as bad this summer!

Ali said...

That is so scary when they have their first fall. I remember when Taylor fell of the bathroom counter and then she threw up. I wiged out. I felt so bad, so I totally know how you feel. It is amazing how tuff they are.

Tiffini said...

That is so scary! I was actually sitting on the couch with Hayden the other day changing his diaper and luckily I had a hold of his leg or he would've been on the floor. Hey we're having a luau for Hayden's first birthday party. What is some good food and activities?

Brad and Jana said...

That will be a fun job! And you will get a great tan for sure! I am jealous.

Anonymous said...

Oh so scary! Kai looks just like you:) Looks like you're doing well.

Linley and Austin said...

Hey hows it going chica? I definetly think we need to get together and go for a walk! Hey, do you and JR and Kai and Brooke and Brady and Eli want to come to our house next Friday (the 16th) for a barbeque? We can do the hamburgers and potato salad if four want to bring chips and desert. HOpe you guys can make it! I will ask Brooke right now on her blog. Anyway, let me know!

Cori Henderson said...

You didn't tell me you had a blog. I love it!!! I hate it when little babies get hurt, but stuff just happens. Brielle climed out of her crib once and fell hard. I felt so bad for her, it was the worst. That is awesome that your teaching at the Legacy Center, maybe I can get Brielle into one of your classes this summer.

Jobi Niu said...

Hey Kalli!! What's up girl?? How ya been? How the heck is Kai?? That's fun to teach swimming lessons I loved it! Do you know a girl there named Abby Havea? I LOVE HER!

Jennikunz said...

yo I changed my blog address so re-link me 3rowdyboys1girl.blogspot.com