Monday, August 11, 2008

It's never too late...

Ok so I realize I really need help keeping up on my blog, but it is better late than never to update so here you go... We went to San Diego for vacation and loved it I want to live there. We went to the Zoo, Seaworld, and the Wild Animal Park, oh and the BEACH (my favorite). I could bore you with all the details, but I won't... just take a look at some of the pictures, I wish we had more but Kai broke our camera while we were there so we got what we could. Kai is finally crawling and he will turn 1 this month. Brooke and Brady moved this weekend and it was very sad I guess I didn't really think it was going to come that fast. Today when I got home from work Kai was so excited to walk in the house he was just smiling as we were walking in and when the house was empty he looked confused, you see Brooke would always have a big hug and smile for him and he didn't have his loving audience today. I am really going to miss my Eli too he is the only one that will give me loves whenever I needed them and I love that about him. The only perk is we have an excuse to go to New York now. Alrighty then, I hope everyone is doing well and I will try and keep up on my posts!












4 comments:

Tiffini said...

You are looking so good Kalli!!! The pictures are so cute. I am jealous I want a vacation.

Jobi Niu said...

KAlli.. you look AWESOME! YOu have the cutest lil' family! We just got back from California, ENoch's cousin got married. She got married in the San Diego Temple, it was GORGEOUS! That's sad Brooke moved :( New York is SOOO tight!

Katie said...

San Diego is the best... but if you ask my brother.. you don't want to live there unless you have MAJOR dollars! HAHA They do love it there though.... it's awesome to visit... and I freakin love Sea World!!!!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

You look so cute Kalli and your family IS just too cute. I love the pic of all of you in front of the temple, that is awesome. I would love to see that temple, especially after all you have said about it.