Sunday, October 26, 2008

People at work and their "policies"

Since I can't go into any details in case some blog stalker checks my blog and it gets back to work all I am going to say is green booger policy's don't make sense if you are judging it on kids under two cause guess what they all have green booger, snotty noses, and this doesn't mean they are sick or contagious! After what happened at work this week I felt alot like Andy...here it comes from left field you have no time to react..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHfbmjTAJbo

9 comments:

Mary said...

hahah lol! i love it! haha you just made my evening:)

Elizabeth said...

I so totally agree!!! My kids will have runny noses the entire winter. It has already started and won't stop!!! What am I supposed to do about that??? They're not sick, but still have runny noses!! And can I just say how gross snot is!!!!!!! LOL

Cori Henderson said...

I loved that preview. Yes your right, kids always have runny noses. Its just how it is. All you can do is wipe wipe wipe. Not fun.

Anonymous said...

that helps explain your comment on facebook (a little)

Suz said...

Oh my! I love it! I totally know how you feel!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

hahahaha! you're hilarious! thanks for all my scents by the way..i luv em! it was good to see you the other day! we still need to have you guys over for a fish fry :)

Tiffany said...

I couldn't get the link to work. Maybe you'll have to give me details sometime, cause I think I get it. Maybe not though. Anyway, sorry work sucked/sucks.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Yeah, I was SO scared. That is why I texted you on Friday. Anyway, I am glad it was not a clot too.

The Johnsons said...

Kalli I have to have your brownie recipe from the Levi and Lyndsy's baby blessing! I have been dreaming of those! I was talking to Lyndsy just the other day and asked her is she had it. So if you get a chance, please post it or email it or somthing! Those rocked!!! Thanks!