Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween


Halloween was pretty fun this year we had the trunk or treat which I am not sure if I like or not then we went to Auntie Shelley's house aka The Jensen's and hung out way longer than we should have, because we had Shaun and Mauren's halloween party to get to and then by the time we got there Kai was spent so we didn't stay long. After we got home and got Kai in bed we asked maama aka Grandma D to listen for Kai and went bowling with Nick, Shantel, Brady, Jessica, Justin and their friends and family. It was pretty rockin and I will for sure have to post photos from that when I get them from Shantel but for now I just have this one that Mauren took at her Halloween party and the picture speaks for itself...(it's pretty sad when your dads costume out-shines your cute clown costume don't you think?)

16 comments:

Cori Henderson said...

Oh my gosh! That clown costume is so adorable! He looks so cute. I love that little guy. You and JR don't look bad yourselves. I'm glad you guys had a fun Halloween!

Linley and Austin said...

You guys look awesome!!! Kai looks adorable by the way :) I guess we should have dressed up this year. Oh well.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I loved your costumes. Kai is darling.
Please come over. Call me. I miss you.

Brad and Jana said...

You guys are so awesome! I love all the costumes. I always think that I am going to dress up and never do. Kai is so stinkin cute! It sounds like you guys had a way fun halloween!

Anonymous said...

you guys look awesome!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

I thought Kai was going to be rambo? His clown costume is SO cute:) I love his cheeks...:)

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

wow. i just have so much more respect for your family than ever. you all look fabulous! especially jr. kai looks so cute and jr looks real. i love your outfit!

Leesa said...

SO cute!! You are just as darling as ever! Thanks for your comment on my page! We did dress up, but i left my camera at my moms so i am not sure if or when i'll get pics posted... dang it!! Anyways... I am glad things are well with you! Have a great day :)!!

Katie said...

You guys look awesome!!!!! I love the clown, so cute!

Unknown said...

Kai looks darling, but I just can't stop laughing at JR's costume!

brooke said...

brady wants that wig...

brooke said...

jr's i mean

Jobi Niu said...

The cutest clown I've ever seen! Kalli.... you look freaking AWESOME! Holy crap HOT MAMA!

Paul said...

http://billie-brand.blogspot.com/
PLEASE
Add this link to the blogs you follow. We really need to get the word out for Hillary in her business venture.

Much Appreciated!

Stephanie Peay said...

Way cute family! I love your costumes and no I did not dress up. I did finally post my pictures on our site though so take a look. I love that you are doing so well.

Leesa said...

Hey Kalli,
I am going to be putting my blog to private tomorrow. If you have a second please send me your email address so that we can keep in touch. you can either put it on my blog today or email it to me at Ltracy62406@yahoo.com.
I hope all is well :)
Love, Leesa