Saturday, November 22, 2008

Little bit of and update and TWILIGHT!

Ok so life has been busy lately but finally calming down. Thursday swimming lessons ended until December first so I have a full week off and I am very excited I have a million things I would like to get done first one being cleaning and getting Christmas decor up I love this time of year and living with my mom is so fun cause she has the best house at Christmas we go all out. Kai is good he is still not walking but the doctor is not worried he just said he will do it on his own time (maybe he is a bit like his mom). JR is good work is not as busy as it was last year but that is nice cause we still see him so much, I am almost scared to see what December brings. Life really is good...Now to Twilight. I was bummed all week cause I didn't think I was going to be able to see it for a few weeks cause the movie theaters were all sold out. Then Lindsay called and said she had bought four tickets online for all of us... what a good friend. I liked it and loved Jacob wow he was cute I know he is young but I don't care I love him. I was a little disappointed that they did it "low budget" because really they could have done so much more. I do have to say I was laughing at a part and a girl behind me was crying oops...That is all I am going to say cause I want to know what other people thought that saw it as well...and here is a picture of us after. There were too many girls taking their pictures in front of the poster so we just took one next to it and called it good. Thanks Lindsay for the tickets and thanks Lindsay B. for the picture steal.

12 comments:

Tami said...

YOu should totally come out here with all the girls we could just go to san fran and shop and stuff!!! Seriously it would be so much fun!
I liked Twilight and am glad to see that someone elce liked it too. I think I was expecting it to be not very good so I was pleasantly surprised. I loved Edward, Bella and Jacob. I actually loved them all. I just thought it was so cute!
Brooklyn didnt walk until she was 14 months. Nikell is almost walking I swear and she is only 9 months. CRAZY!

Mom at Our House said...

I am so excited to see it. When ever that may be.

Cori Henderson said...

Yeah, it wasn't too good. I think Edward was the key for me and they just blew it. Bella was adorable and Jacob was adorable too I thought. But oh well. I had low expectations and I was still disappointed. I was hoping Edward would grow on me, but he just repulsed me even more with his bad acting:) Anyway, I wish we could have gone together! Next time there's a big movie we should all go together. Do you like Harry Potter?

Kara's Party Ideas said...

i still haven't seen it :)..to be honest, i'm a dork and haven't even read the books! i'm crazy, i know..oh i know i would love them. i just know i'd be addicted and have been waiting until life settles down a bit so i can read them without feeling guilty :). that's way cool you had a fun girls night out though! i wanted to go to the 'prom' part of it, but tickets sold out WAY too fast :)

brooke said...

so I agree, but I have to admit, Edward is pretty dreamy....

Katie said...

I haven't seen it.. hehe. I actually like to wait until it's been out 3 weeks and no one goes to the midweek late night showing so that random idiots don't talk during the movie. HAHA So... this one is even better because I already know how the movie ends.. so no one can spoil it for me! You look hot btw! You'll have to post videos when Kai starts walking!

Tiffany said...

You guys are all so cute. I'm glad you got to go on opening night. That is definitely the most fun time cause the theater is full of screaming, crying girls. It makes it that much more interesting.

coconutmama said...

You already know what I thought about it since we talked today! Haha. And you're looking great!

Merm said...

HELLO!!! You look smashing in that photo! I am a twilghter myself! I went to the movie the other day and was disappointed with a few things but liked other aspects. I think the thing that bothered me the most was the background music. It was all instrumental and not very mood enhancing. I totally agree. If they had more of a budget to work with it could have been awesome. It really needed to be like a 5 hour film. Don't ya think?

Well I know we always say this... but we really should try to get together sometime!! Maybe after thanksgiving! Life can be a little crazy eh?!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I'm still trying to decide if I want to see the movie or not!
I have about 90 pages left of the 4the book & I do NOT want it to end!
Never did I think I'd be so obsessed with freakin' vampire's!
hahaaha
And I love that pic of you!
Tell Ashley hey for me since she never blog's!
xOxOxO

billiebrand said...

Hi kalli- its hillary from billiebrand, i didnt know how to answer your question, so i went to your blog, (im hoping to get a real website up and functioning soon) Yes the uptown girls clips have brooch pins on them to and so they can be worn both ways. thanks for looking. let me know if you have any more questions. you can email me at billiebrand@gmail.com

Linley and Austin said...

Howdy! Hey I need your address so I can send you a Christmas card :) We need to hang out sometime. Austin is leaving for a whole week next week and I'm going to be bored so maybe we can hang out! We could rent a movie and eat junk food or whatever :) Anyway, have a fantastic day!