Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentine Weekend







Happy Valentines Day to all hope that everyone had a fun and got lots of love this last weekend. JR and I celebrated on Friday since we did not want to fight the dinner crowds on Saturday. It was very nice we went to Ruby River while auntie Erin and Mamaa (grandma dot) babysat. It was fun to just sit and talk we don't do that enough. I think it is so easy for us to just get involved in the everyday grind and we forget how important it is to have one another there. Then on Saturday I made bbq chicken pizza it was soo good. Erin came over again since her Valentine had to work that evening. I love my family, and to JR I feel so lucky to be your wife for anyone who does not know JR or hasn't had the opportunity to get to know him (since he is shy) you should know he is seriously one of the kindest most patient people I have ever known I am so serious I love him so much and am glad to have him so close. He is a great dad too and has all kinds of plans for Kai's future, hopefully the NBA lets boys go on missions lol. Love you all...oh and since I am bad and didn't take any pictures on Valentines Day I just found some I already had of JR and I they are pretty rockin huh!?

7 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You do look pretty smokin'!!!!!! Hot, hot, hot!!!!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

You look so beautiful...
Happy Valentines Day.

How is your new job? Do you have any time to play?
Love you....

Cori Henderson said...

Such cute pictures! You look so good! Sounds like you guys had a fun Valentine's Day.

Mark said...

Hey Kalli, when are we going to get together!? I guess I haven't returned your call yet - my brither was in town and school is INSANE! I'll be out of town this weekend, but maybe we can do something next weekend. When in March are you running that half marathon? Maybe I'll run it with you. Traci is due the 16th, so it'll have to be someitme before then - speak to you soon.

Linley and Austin said...

Kalli you look FANTASTIC!!! Seriously girlfriend you are a skinny ninny!!! Hey we should hang out next week. Sorry, suddenly I have had like a million things to do this week and I forgot to get back with you. Would it be easier to get together at our house or yours??? Since I wanted to look at all your sweet blankets, would you just want to do it at your place??? Anyway, we could do pizza or something. I know we can't do it next Thursday and Wednesday it would have to be like 7:00. Just let me know :)

Mom at Our House said...

Oh My Girl, you are SO SO SO skinny! You look great. I am glad you had a good V-Day.

Jobi Niu said...

Um... how cute are you guys?? WOW! CUTEST FREAKING COUPLE! YOu both look GREAT!