Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My sweet son!

Ok I know it has been awhile I have a hard time keeping up lately I just get busy but here is a quick update...JR and I are offically Valiant 11 teachers together, I have been teaching the class since last Feb and this week they called JR to team teach with me so now I don't have to always plan the lesson we can do it together. JR started playing basketball in a league in salt lake and they had their first game last night. He loves to play so I am glad he does even if we miss him when he is gone. We sarted planning our vacations for the year this week because UPS makes them have the weeks they want off already picked so now I am just excited for April when we go on our first vacation the plan at the moment is to go to Yellowstone, Jackson Hole and Philipsburg Montanta to visit my Uncle and ride horses. I am excited to see Kai's reaction to the horses and cows. So that is about it in a nut shell I am still training away for the marathon and ran six miles last saturday in just under an hour I thought that was pretty good. Now to explain the pictures Ashley has been nice enough to watch Kai for me a few times when I was training in the office and the other day Kai and Ava were playing and Ashley told Ava to kiss him and well the pictures tell it all. Not the proudest moment for me as a parent do any of you have any advice for a "hitting child" cause it is getting out of control!?














9 comments:

Emily Taylor said...

I am laughing at those pictures right now. So funny and so cute. I hope our little boy is like that. Also, I'm so excited for your marathon. After the baby, I may try to run...maybe. We'll see. Keep posting your progress so I can be inspired.

Kara's Party Ideas said...

how cute is that?! hehe! i know, it's so hard to keep your kids from hitting! he'll grow out of it though..kaden did (holding my breath) :). way to go on the 6 miles under an hour...that's awesome!
and how fun, i love yellowstone & jackson hole!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Wow. I am so glad you updated. I miss seeing pics of your cute family and seeing what is going on. You are not a bad friend, we just get busy. Those pics are SO cute, and that is good he is not into kissin girls lol. Her tights are to die for. And yes we need to catch up for sure. I'll call soon.

Elizabeth said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever! When I went to get Matai from nursery on Sunday, they told me that he had been pushing. I,too, have no idea what to do! I told them to put him in the corner??? It's sad because that is how him and 'Aisea "play". So Matai thinks he is just playing and the other kids are like "stay the hell away from me"! LOL Anyhoo, let me know when you get unbusy! :)

Cori Henderson said...

That is so funny! He knows not to kiss the girls yet! He's getting so big! Even bigger since the last time I saw him. When are we getting together?! I am so proud of you for getting ready for your marathon, you're motivating me!

Mary said...

k holy cow he is SO BIG when the crap did that happen.. guess i havent seen him since... a like DEC... those pictures are freaking awesome.....
asfor hitting..
i smack him back and tell him NO HITTING... and then stick hiim in "time out".... crib for a bit...... he doesnt do it thatmuch more..but then again i dont really see him that much anymore now that i am teaching.....

Leesa said...

ok he is just simply ADORABLE!!! LOVE IT!!!

Jobi Niu said...

You'll have so much fun traveling! I taught Valiant 11 in the tongan ward, I liked it. Kai and Ava are SOOO CUTE! Kai's haircut.. love! JEtt and BRyton hit SOOO MUCH! I HATE IT! It's SO embarrassing. Enoch like encourages it, causwe "they're defending themselves and it makes em tough!" GAG ME! I'm like ENoch, that might be ok for Tongans.. not for us PAlangi people! ha ha ha

Linley and Austin said...

My long lost friend! Kai is getting so big! What a little cutie :) Hey, I am totally into sewing right now and since I know you make the cutest dang blankets in the world, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind showing me sometime how to make some. Maybe one night we could come up and order pizza or something and the boys could play the Wii for a while :) I'm having back surgery on March 5, so maybe we could do it before then. Anyway, let me know what you think!