Friday, January 16, 2009

New and Old...


Well so far 2009 has been eventful I started a new job which has been great but busy to say the least, soon I will be at home and set up and things will be back to "normal". I also had my gall bladder out on Tuesday all is well recovery has been up and down but I am doing good. I have had stomache problems for a few years now and the Doctor thought it was my ulcers but when I had some unexpected stress right before Christmas and got really sick the doctor decided to check the gall bladder again and sure enough it was pretty bad, so I am excited to see how I feel now that it is gone. JR and I are planning on going to the new Draper Temple dedication and open house I think that will be a cool thing to do before we get sealed this fall. Also as soon as I am recovered I am going to start running again to train for the half marathon I am running in Moab with Brooke in March so anyone want to run with me let me know I would love the motivation. I am so excited for new things to happen this year and excited to leave behind old things there is so much to life, don't let anything that drags you down stay around its not worth it! Love you all and happy new begininnings in 2009! P.S. I know that is not the cutest picture of me but man Kai is soo cute!

17 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

I hear having your gall bladder out is not fun, I'm sorry! What's your new job?
YOU GO GIRL on your half marathon! I'm jealous. Kai... AMAZING! SOOOO CUTE! WOW.

Leslie said...

Kai is so cute!! I went to work at the Draper Temple last week for the open house. Its BEAUTIFUL!! I"m excited for you and JR to go! I'm so impressed that you're doing a half marathon!! I need to start running so bad!

Emily Taylor said...

Yes, that is the cutest picture of you and Kai. You really look so good. I would run with you, but I will be delivering a wee one. Maybe next March.

I too am excited to hear if you feel better with the gall out.

Tami said...

Your crazy, that picture is darling of you. Your gorgeous!

Carly Johnston said...

I'm sorry about the gall bladder - I hope you are fixed now! I would run with you! I suck at running but I am up for anything!

judd and ash said...

Yikes...the whole gall bladder thing does not sound fun:( That is so exciting about the Temple Sealing...we were sealed when Braxton was 2 1/2 and it was the most amazing experience...I am so excited for you!!!

Shari and Trent said...

Sorry you had your gall bladder out. That sucks. I am excited to go to the Draper open house too, it will be good for Trent.

Kara's Party Ideas said...

hey you. what this, you had your gall bladder out? no fun! i'm glad your recovering well :). the draper temple is close to ben's parents house..so we pass it all the time..i'm so excited to go inside. way to go on the half marathon! maybe i'll do it with you..ya, um...MAY-BE :). and what are you talking about when you say that you don't look good in that pic?!! you look so pretty!!

Elizabeth said...

Okay..... 1.Sorry about your gall bladder, but it will be good if you end up feeling better!
2. You look fabulous in the picture! Your a pretty pretty girl! And Kai is dang cute!
3. Maybe I'll take you up on the marathon next year. Give me a chance to lose some weight and start running again.
4. A new job? No more teaching swimming lessons? What is the new job?
5. Lets hang out. Call me when you have some free time because that is ALL i seem to have!

Cori Henderson said...

Oh my gosh! I hope your doing well since your surgery! I'm definitely doing a half-marathon this year! You go! Anyway, can't wait to get together with you and Tor!

Cori Henderson said...

I would love to run with you, by the way. I have been trying to get in shape slowly over the last few months, I can run about three miles tops, but what's another 10 right? Anyway, let me know. By the way you look gorgeous in that picture. Your so photogenic!

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

I am glad you are feeling good. It was good to see you the other night. I love you....

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Gall Bladder?! Yikes!
Well I'm glad you will be feeling better soon!
And yes- I've been at Shade a ton recently! They're the only place that has decent maternity shirts! haha
You should of said HEY!
And don't get too excited thinking you need to come & see my house! It's just a house but honestly- I'm always at home these days!
xOxOxO

Mom at Our House said...

Kai does look so cute!

You had your gall bladder out, that sucks how are you going to pee.
I know its a lame joke, but I think it funny so I said it anyways!

Tiffany said...

I would love to go running with you, if you need a partner. I used to go quite a bit, but it's been a long time and I have no motivation, but I always think I'd like to start running again.

KeriDe said...

Kallie! You are beautiful. so is your family. Looks like you hit the bulls eye with them (what blessings). Your dad told me to check out your blog, it looks to me like your life is moving forward as you desired and is full of joy. Good luck on your marathon - you will succeed.

brooke said...

so i think his head is as big as yours.....and i love the cheeser...