Friday, June 5, 2009

EXTINGUISHED!

So most of you know that I work at the pool teaching swim lessons I love my job and this is one of the reasons why...Yesterday morning I was teaching two sisters who are also in my ward and the older sister was driving me nuts to make it shorter than it was she was just not listening like a good girl should ;) so..I said to her "oh Autumn what would we do without all you children in this world" and she said "the whole human race would be extinguished!!" I just started laughing and couldn't be irritated with her anymore. So all I have to say to that is what would we do without kids really!?? So thank you to all the children that keep the human race from being EXTINGUISHED!!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Do you still do the Mom and Tot class? If you do let me know, I want to come do it with you... or is Brenika too small?? She's 9 months. :) HAHA .... that is really funny about that girl, I LOVE when kids say funny stuff like that!

Leesa said...

ok that is so stinking cute!!! i didnt know you taught swim lessons. where at?? we need to come see you :)!

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

oh i love it. i really had to think for a minute because extinguished sounded good....ha ha

Tami said...

I love all the pictures that you have posted lately! You look darling!