Saturday, June 20, 2009

Swimming in Saratoga and CUPCAKES!




So the last two weeks I have been teaching swimming at a pool in Saratoga and yesterday was the last day of this session. For the kids I had cupcakes made at dippidee's they were so cute (and no I didn't get a picture of them) my camera battery was dead but one of the moms took a picture of Kai eating his and from the picture you can tell they were really good!! They were bright blue and had fondet orange and pink fish on the top of them. Anyways I had a lot of fun teaching for this neighborhood and can't wait to do the next session in July. Hope everyone is having a great summer so far.

6 comments:

Mom at Our House said...

If they are from dippidee then I know they were good. Mmm my mouth is watering

Cori Henderson said...

I love dipidee, they make the cutest things! Did you get my message? When are you going to call me girl?

Lyndsy Tippetts said...

so dang cute! i love it!

Jobi Niu said...

They DO make THE cutest cupcakes. How freaking HANDSOME is Kai?? WOW. What a STUD! :]

Unknown said...

Kai is too scrumptious for words.

Tiffini said...

He is getting so big I can't believe it!!