Saturday, August 1, 2009

2 year pictures

So Kai will be two this month and I am such a bad mom and have not has his pictures taken since he was 4 weeks old. I have a lot of pictures of him though just none of them are professional so I decided it was time with the help and push of my good friend Corianne who took them. She was awesome and has the coolest props, gave him candy, and was really fun with him the whole time not to mention the awesome photos she got she is very good thanks Corianne I love them and can't wait to get the prints! Here are a few I stole from her photography blog www.corihenderson.blogspot.com cause I don't have the disc yet. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.




















12 comments:

kEnZiE b said...

I can't believe he's 2 already!! He's so adorable, you guys are in trouble he's sOoOo gonna be a lady killer!!

Katie said...

Oh my heck Kalli those are darling pictures.... I love them, and I love his big eyes!!!!! He is such a stud, I love it!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

He is so cute and those pics are awesome!!!

Unknown said...

Can I just tell you that I ADORE the first one!!!

Cori Henderson said...

Kai is so adorable! I loved photographing him! He was not a normal two year old just posing for me like that.

Mike, Torie and Boys said...

Can he just be a model. They are darling and look at those pretty blue eyes. I love them all. Cor did an awesome job. I love them.

Tiffini said...

Oh my goodness he's so cute!!!! I can't believeh ow much he's grown up so fast.

Mom at Our House said...

He is so cute and so big. I love the way the pics turned out.

Carly Johnston said...

WOW! He's so cute! Miss you guys!

Linley and Austin said...

Kalli those are the cutest freaking pictures I have EVER seen! She did such a good job!

brooke said...

WHERE are all the S.D. pics?!?!

Mike & Emily West said...

Good gracious...he is so incredibly cute, what a heart breaker! So, I just found your blog...hope that's alright! I miss ya, hope everything is going fantastically!!!