Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Temple Square, and my wonderful family!


Thank goodness for family! And all I am going to say is that I have the best sisters in the world and don't know what I would do without them! Jessica is so talented and was asked to play the violin at the assembly hall on Temple Square Sunday so it was a good excuse to go see the lights and they were GLORIOUS (that was for you JR and Nick). We didn't stay for Jessica's concert cause it started at 8:30 not 7:30 like my mom had told us but we were there to support anyways and she knows that :) I just love my Erin too she is one of my best friends and I love that she is so rational and that she listens to me even when I say the same things over and over (which I do a lot:)) I can't wait to spend Christmas with them all and am so sad Brooke, Brady and Eli won't be here too we love you guys! Happy Holidays!

5 comments:

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Hey you!
So I'm jealous you got to see the lights this year & I didn't!
I was just lecturing my parents the other night on how we've been slacking!
xOxOxO

Kara's Party Ideas said...

we still haven't been to the lights! that is a way cute pic. you and erin look a LOT alike in it..i had to look twice :).
that's awesome that jessica is so good at the violin!

welovebees said...

You look so good, it was good catching up with you today!!!

Cori Henderson said...

Cute picture! I didn't know Jessica played the violin, that's amazing. I want Brielle to learn. Anyway, you look gorgeous in that picture! Hope you guys are having a great holiday so far!

Mom at Our House said...

That is great, to bad you didn't get to stay to hear Jess play, but I guess you have got to hear it before so at least you were able to go support her.