Friday, April 11, 2008

Dad's day off...










JR had a day off this week, so we decided to make the best of it. Kai's day started off in the toy box, then we decided to visit Grandma and Grandpa Great! (JR's grandparents) they were thrilled to see Kai, and Kai got to hold a 2 day old chihuahua while we were there it was soo little and cute but I forgot to take a picture :(. After we left G and G great's house we went with Erin and Tom for lunch at Ruth's diner (very good food), and then we went back to their house for a good ole game of canasta and of course Erin and I won! Then we can't forget the sore loser's (Tom and JR) crying on the couch. Then Skyler (Erin and Tom's dog) almost knocking Kai off his back cause JR decided to call for him right as Kai had sat down..uh hello! All in all it was a nice day it's fun to have daddy home with us during the week.

12 comments:

Tami said...

What cute pictures. I wish I could hold that little guy. He hasn't met his aunt tami yet. I just can't believe he is JR's son.. He looks just like you!!!
I don't know if you saw our blog but Brooklyn Tagged Kai so you get to write 10 fabulous things about him.

Kara's Party Ideas said...

hey kalli! way cute pics! yes, let's get together..this time for reals :) especially cuz it's warming up! we leave next week on vacation so lets do it sometime this week. talk at cha lata!

Paul said...

Cute little Kai! I think that the dogs back was breaking trying to carry Kai on his back cuz he's such a heavy little thing! HA HA! It was really fun seeing you guys! Kai is a doll!

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I'm all about "Dad's Day Off"... they are too fun... especially on a week day! Thanks for reminding me I need to go visit my grandparent's! LOL!
And your sister Erin is as cute as ever!
Oh ya, I posted some new pic's of our house for ya!
xOxOxO

Leslie said...

How fun to have a day off!! I love all the pics! You look GREAT!!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

These pics are so cute Kalli. It was nice to see you on Friday. You and Brooke are so cute and fun. Thanks for hanging out with me:) Hopefully I will see ya soon!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Is that giant green thing a WORM?

Jobi Niu said...

Oh my goodness.. Kai is too cute! I wish Enoch took a day off during the week and not just sunday.. ugh! Yeah I saw your Mom at Cold Stone, SHe is so nice.. I was tellin her how cute her freakin grandkids are! You're a hottie in that picture of you and Erin! Tell her hi! I love your hair. :)

Katie said...

Kalli you look so cute in that picture!!!!

Brad and Jana said...

It was so fun to see you at WIC. Your blog is cute! I love Kai in his little helmet! Jana

Linley and Austin said...

Kali, sorry I never called. My mom said that my brothers wouldn't eat it (they are SOO picky), but I appreciate that you wrote out the recipe :) You're the best! Sorry again for not calling.

Elizabeth said...

Hi Kalli! Look how cute your family is. Kai is too cute!!! I can't believe how we just randomly saw each other at the zoo!! How funny. Give me a call sometime and we'll get together somewhere. Maybe the zoo again!! LOL