Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Kai was TaGGed by Brooklyn...


Kai was tagged by his cute little friend Brooklyn so now I get to write 10 cute things about him this will be a fun tag for me sorry if it is not so fun to read..


1. Kai has always been a great sleeper he slept through the night at 8 weeks and has ever since, this is number one to me and I know all you mama's will understand why.

2. I love how Kai always has a smile for anyone that wants one, you smile at him and he will smile right back.

3. Latley one of his favorite things to do is play with his toys. Every morning I put his toys on the bed with him and he will serioulsy play alone for almost 30 minutes.

4. Kai has a really fun giggle I wish you could all hear it, he doesn't giggle on command so it is one of my favorite things when he does.

5. I love that he talks himself to sleep and wake's up talking to himself (gotta love baby monitors).

6. As you all know he has a helmet and I was really nervous about him having it but he has been so good with it and doesn't act like it bothers him at all.

7. Latley Kai loves the bath as you have seen from other posts and being a swimming teacher this makes me so happy.

8. Kai loves going for walks and because of this I have been able to take advantage of the good weather when it comes and get a workout. I can tell already most of our summer will be spent outside.

9. I love when Kai and cousin Eli play together it is so cute how interested they are in eachother.

10. I love his chubby legs and how he has never said no to food. A lady in church said "well he hasn't missed a meal huh"..I don't know how I feel about that because I am not a skinny mom but it was funny anyways.

3 comments:

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Awwwwww...
You can tell you love his guts!
LOL!
He's so cute & sounds like such a happy baby boy!
And I'm so glad the helmet hasn't been bothersome to him!
xOxOxO

Katie said...

Whatever Kall... you're a HOT mom!!!! I love cute chubby babies... I think you should tell that lady to shove it! HAHAHA You have one of the cutest boys around, seriously!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Kalli, you are SUCH a cute mom and Kai is so freakin cute. I love that pic of him and Jess? I think? So cute. He just seems so happy and just so cute. I hope that I get to spend as much time as you do with my little ones when I have them. You are a great mom and it is so fun to see you with Kai. I love his smile and I love him. And YOU:)