Thursday, April 3, 2008

TaG a RooNie!

Jorg this is for you......
1. What is your most embarrassing moment? I pooped my pants ( I was 20 years old) all I am going to say is everytime I pass Yuba Lake I can't help but think of that tragic night!
2. What is something that you think about and laugh at every time? Well I wasn't even home when this happened but here's the story Jessica my little sis and her friend Kaylee were having a sleepover and my mom decided to shower, after her shower she laid down on the couch while Jessica and Kaylee made Mac and Cheese. Well anybody that knows Jess knows she can't cook and I guess niether could Kaylee they ended up getting so much crap on the kitchen stove that the fire alarm went off and by this time my mom had fallen fast asleep wet hair and all and as soon as the alarm went off my mom rolled off the couch with an expression I am sure (by the way Kaylee and Jess tell the story) will live in their minds forever. Anyways mom is rolling off the couch and freakin out half awake hair matted to the side of her head and all! Needless to say if it were a real fire they probably all would have burned. (can't you just picture dorth wet matted hair to one side and her genuine concern for her life!! hahhaha I seriously do laugh everytime I hear that story and even though I wasn't there I have a pretty good picture of what it looked like)
3. What is you favorite season and why? Summer Summer Summer do I really have to say why?
4. Who is your hero? Well for those of you who know JR he thinks he is everyone's hero but, I would have to say as of right now in my life Joseph Smith is he could have so easily just said ok I am lying and just avoided all the persecution but he didn't so he is my hero today.
5. What have you learned throughout your life that you would share as advice for others? Don't ask for other people's advice unless you really want it.
6. What is your favorite goofy thing that your spouse does which makes you fall in love all over again? When he sings songs to me and adds my name to song somehow I love it cause it is so out of his character, but he aint no Josh Groban!
7. What is your favorite book(s)? I love Twilight but have been pretty disappointed in the second one New Moon I just can't seem to get through it.
8. What is your favorite quote? I don't have a favorite quote per say but I love quoting movies so here ya go "you can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ars but wouldn't you rather take the butchers word for it"
9. Where in Utah is your favorite place to hike? I love hiking in Southern Utah I have been to many cool places there but one I have very fond memories of and would love to go back to is goblin valley and little wild horse (but I love most of the hikes I have been on in Utah)
10.What is your favorite hobby? I love a good game of badmitton! LOL I am joking although that game can be fun! But I really love sewing.

4 comments:

Katie said...

I told you... everyone poops their pants! HAHAHAHA Awesome! I loved Twilight and HATED New Moon. So boring... but Eclipse was okay, I just think they are getting more and more cheesy! Some people should just write 1 book and leave it at that! I didn't know you liked sewing! I love crafty stuff like that! You crack me up Kalli!

Paul said...

I laughed my head off when you said that you pooped your pants because I remember you telling me that story a few months ago! You are crazy for not liking New Moon! I LOVED LOVED LOVED the whole series! Anyway, miss ya tons and smooch little Kai for me!

Jobi Niu said...

Dude.. I'm seriously about to pee my pants reading your blog.. LOL! You're freakin hillarious! Why don't we HANG OUT geez! How's freakin Kai? I freakin LOVE him!

Emily Taylor said...

Yeah, your blog made my night. I've been sitting hear reading your answers and I keep trying to tell them to Greg, but he is doing homework so he isn't listening to me. So not only are they funny, but they are filling my void while Greg is busy.

Oh, and thanks for the inspiration, I finally started a blog.