Thursday, February 14, 2008

New Cool "Do's"!!





BEFORE and AFTER..... JR and Kai got haircuts together on Tuesday this was Kai's second haircut and he is not even 6 months old, how lucky is he! And this is a very dramatic haircut for JR cause he has always loved his long hair if you know him, you know he was really mad when UPS first made him cut his hair short and now he keeps going shorter I was nervous about it but I love it so here they are my clean cut cuties!! Happy Valentines Day as well I love everyone that ends up reading all this :) have a great day!!

6 comments:

Paul said...

OH MY GOSH! How cute is Kai! I know I keep saying that on every comment I make, but he seriously is the cutest thing! He is looking more and more like you and his hair has lightened up a ton. I can't believe that he has already had two haircuts- that is CRAZY! I also really like JR's hair like that too. It looks really good.
By the way, I am coming up next weekend so maybe we can get together.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Kai is so cute Kalli. And JR, your hair cut looks fantastic!!! Good job on the haircuts, what a fun father/son outing:) Cute, Cute family.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

WAHOO! I am so excited to see you tomorrow night! 6:00. If there is no parking on main there is parking in the back:)

Tiffini said...

His hair is so cute! I can't believe that he's gotten his hair cute twice. I thought Hayden was going to have a lot of hair but he lost it all. He is so cute!! JR I love the hair you look so clean cut!

Linley and Austin said...

Tell JR I think his hair looks AWESOME! Kai's hair is sooo cute. Man, he sure can grow hair fast! Thanks for sharing the pics!

Jobi Niu said...

Shut up! Kai has SOO much hair! I LOVE it! He is to die for! JR's looks good too! Tell him to talk some sense into my husband to cut his!!!! It must be a polynesian thing! ;) I'm begging him.. I'm even a hair stylist, how embarrassing, geez!