Saturday, February 16, 2008

Norman Family "Photo Shoot"

Ok so I may be a little obsessed with my family but I have had these pictures for awhile now and haven't even used them until last night when I scrapped some of them so it's probably about time to share with others. I think the first two photos are the best cause I am sure all children think that about their parents at times. And the second photo well if you are in my family you have probably seen that face before but for those who don't know that face it is Kai's poop face I know gross but look at it...you have to admit it's funny. Poor guy can never seem to get it out. LOL well enjoy!




















4 comments:

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

I love these pics. You are so pretty Kalli. Thanks for hanging out with me last night. It was really, really nice to see you again.

Paul said...

soooooooooooooooo cute!!! What a cute little family you have! I hope that first family pic is hanging on your wall- because it is hilarious!

Linley and Austin said...

You guys are so photogenic!!! Oh my gosh! Where did you guys go to get those pics taken that are of you guys outside? Anyway, you guys look great!

Jobi Niu said...

K you guys are the cutest lil' family! You're SOO photogenic, freakin perfect teeth, cutest dimples ever! Kai's poop face... ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I was laughin my butt off.. I LOVE it!