Friday, February 1, 2008

First ever blog (for me)

So I finally gave in and decided to try "the blog" I feel a little retarded but I think I will get it eventually. Kai is five months now and I will post some recent photos of him soon but for now I will post the pictures my friend Jessica and Colette have taken of him theirs are the best photos. He has been such a joy but being a mom is hard and I have had to learn fast how to be less selfish. I am currently not working but I think I am just putting it off I will have to return to work it's just scary to think about daycare... but lots of families do it so when the time comes I will have to suck it up. JR is still working for UPS as a driver and he works hard for us I wish they treated him a little better but thats just me and today is a bad day for me to talk about UPS so I won't. Other than that I feel like my life is boring cause it is. We have no vacations planned and no money to go on vacation and its snowy outside so Kai and I rarely get out... maybe I need some fresh air!!!? I do go to the gym though and anyone that wants to meet me there on Tuesday and Thursday night AF Golds Power Pump class rocks I lost four pounds last week but its not even all about that it makes you feel good so you all should come if you can. Well that's it for my first blog I figure this thing out soon and have a better one next time.

No comments: