Tuesday, February 19, 2008

My Trivia from Jorg..thanks Jorg :)

Here you go the best I could answer I did...

1. If you have a girl, what will you name her? We LOVE the name Marley but I bet we would end up naming her Karina Luanne

2. How many scrapbooks have you made already for your little one? Not even one full book but I am working on it. (you made him one though :) and I love it!)

3. Where is your dream home? Probably Hawaii I would love to retire somewhere like that but I would only do it if I had the funds to come to the mainland and visit all the time if I wanted.

4. If you had all of the money in the world, what would you want? To pay off all my debts go back to school or hire professors to come and teach me so I didn't have to leave my child and I would build a couple houses with the cash, pay off my mom's mortgage, build houses for my sisters, I mean all the money in the world heck I would build everyone I love a house and I would donate to medical research and childrens hospitals and to the church and I would TRAVEL everywhere with all the people I love I would do a lot of things but I would want to do the best with it as possible and not ever become sefish or greedy cause of it :) it would be nice wouldn't it.

5. If your son could have a scholarship (full ride) for anything, what would you want it to be? Well I can tell you what JR would want it to be Basketball he has this dream Kai will be an NBA star haha not me I don't want him to live that kind of lifestyle. I would want it to be what made him happy and what he wanted it to be.

6. What is one thing that surprised you about being a mom? How natural it came I thought I was going to be like running around like a crazy person but I was calm for the most and that has a lot to do I am sure with how good of a baby Kai was and still is.

7. What is one thing that you LOVE about living with Dorth? Free rent and always having a babysitter it's awesome who wouldn't love that. haha that sounds way bad it's nice we are all here for eachother when we need eachother I do help out too just so ya'll know!!

5 comments:

Andrea Migliaccio said...

Kalli...
Look how cute you & your fam are!
I don't even remember the last time I saw you!
How are you???
xOxOxO
Andrea

Katie said...

Trent and I just moved in to my mom's too... hehehe. Gotta love that free rent! Especially when times are tough! I miss you, lets go to lunch!

Tiffini said...

I am glad that living with your mom works out. I don't think I could EVER live with Howard and Wendy again lol. When did you guys move out of your apartment?

Andrea Migliaccio said...

I didn't know your Mom moved?! I can only imagine all the stuff that was accumulated while living there for 22 years! I wish my parents would sell but they won't leave their precious yard!

Life is crazy right now but in a few months I'm hoping it will all settle down! We we're planning on building again in a few years but I really don't think it will happen! I will be so happy to have a house my husband built & we designed but OH BOY! It's been hard!

So where are you living? how are all your sisters doing?

xOxOxO

Jobi Niu said...

Kalli, so I'm not gonna be at church( the tongan ward) on Sunday cause we're goin to Vegas for our Anniversary, but you HAVE to come next week with me! PLEASE PLEASE. You'll LOVE it!