Saturday, February 16, 2008

a BIG Blessing Day!


Ok so I don't know how to turn these photos the right way sorry but I wanted them on this post cause this was on the actual blessing day and my mom looks so cute with the two boys she is the best grandma ever love you mom sorry your sideways (if anyone knows how to help a computer "blonde" tell me so I can fix it.)

Ok so Kai and Eli were blessed together and the day before the blessing we attempted to have a photo shoot with the two of them in their white clothes, as you can see they were not happy. Colette had Brooke and I hide behind a black sheet while she took pictures of them hoping that would calm them down but it was awkward and didn't work...but right before our sheet attemp look at how calm they were with their dads!!! Gosh Sorry Brooke I had to add that family photo of you guys I love it Brady looks so proud.
























Kai Dancing a JIG

















































9 comments:

Tiffini said...

OMGOSH They are so freaking cute!! I love the picture of you and Brooke. The facials are priceless.

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Cute pics. Cute family pic Brookie, you are all so photogenic, I love it.

Paul said...

oh i'm so sad I missed the blessing! They look so cute in their little outfits! I had zander's picture taken in his blessing outfit and he wouldn't smile or anything until we stripped him to his diaper and left just his bowtie on and then he smiled like Crazy. So you guys aren't the only ones. I LOVE the pics of brady and J.R. they are sooooo cute and I'm considering making the pic of you and brooke my desktop. HA HA! Love ya!

Paul said...

P.S. Dorothy is so precious! I think that you have to rotate your pictures before you post them and they will be turned the right way

Jobi Niu said...

Oh girl... get yo booty to our ward! We LOVE it! Yes it is at 9 am in AF. JR won't feel dumb at all! Alot of people can't speak Tongan. One of my best friends is full tongan and can't speak it at all! Alot of the Tongan guys are married to us white girls :)! You'll LOVE it! There is a few people that go to our ward that were at SNOW when JR and me were there. ALot of it is in English too. YOu'll LOVE it! Come next week! PLEEEEEASE! CALL ME! I wanna give you my number, hmmm how do I go about it? I don't wanna leave it on this cause there is CREEPS out there.

Merm said...

Hey girlie girl. I too love these pictures. You have such a darling family and your little boy is so handsome. I love the one of you and Brooke! So you did not talk my ear off by the way. I was enjoying your story thoroughly! And yes we all need to go to lunch sometime. I am pretty much free whenever!

brooke said...

Kal- I remember that day, but that black thing wasn't a sheet, it was like a heavy wool blanket and i remember just sweating under there, and being more stressed and sweaty because the boys were not combfortable at all! That was so funny!

THE FAMILY OF OAK said...

Ok, I guess this is where I will put your trivia because you have not blogged it yet:)

1. If you have a girl, what will you name her?
2. How many scrapbooks have you made already for your little one?
3. Where is your dream home?
4. If you had all of the money in the world, what would you want?
5. If your son could have a scholarship (full ride) for anything, what would you want it to be?
6. What is one thing that surprised you about being a mom?
7. What is one thing that you LOVE about living with Dorth?

Katie said...

HE IS SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I freakin love his hair, and he is so adorable I want to squish his cheeks!!!! Brooke's baby is super cute too!!!! How fun is that! I'm so excited you have a blog... fabulous!!!!! :) :)