Friday, February 29, 2008

My first TaG...All ABout ME!

Where was I 10 years ago:
I was 15, so in 10th grade. Jorg you were in 11th :) I was probably babysitting every weekend I was kinda a loser. haha

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Take care of Kai
2. Shower and try to get ready
3. Watch LOST with JR I can't wait I almost want to watch it and lie to him and just pretend like I am surprised when we watch it when he gets home.
4. Make something spectacular for dinner (yeah right) there is only so much you can do with hamburger.
5. Do pilates

5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Sour candy
2. Ice Cream
3. Apples with peanut butter
4. Yogurt Peach only
5. Fries..( is that a snack?)

5 Places I have lived:
1. American Fork, Utah
2. Ephraim, Utah
3. Provo, Utah
4. Orem, Utah
5. Laie, Hawaii

5 places you have been.
1. Hawaii
2. South Dakota, Wyoming, Montana, Idaho
3. Florida (Disneyworld, Universal Studios, and SeaWorld)
4. Heritage Tours... too many places to list.
5. California

What would I do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire:
I could do so much mainly take care of our families and then save the rest. Maybe a few vacations every month :)

5 jobs I have had:
1. Hospital CP tech and Center Core Tech
2. Swim Instructor/Lifeguard
3. Home Depot
4. House Cleaner
5. First American Title, Executive Title

5 Things you didn't know about me:
1. I am afraid of the dark.
2. I hate cats and most animals actually
3. I do permanent make-up
4. I have a loud "toot" for a girl haha gross JR will be so proud
5. I would love to live in a climate where it never snows ever.

I don't really get how this works but I tag Linley and Jobi this time :) have fun!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

You have a loud toot.... hahaha awesome! I thought I was the only girl that thinks farts are funny! HAHA Now I'm the gross one!